Disclosure: We may earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
Garmin Vivosmart HR Activity Tracker is a top of the line activity tracker which heart rate notifications by its Garmin Elevate heart rate technology. It displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed, and activity intensity. With this activity tracker, you can receive text, call, email, calendar, and other alerts on your wrist when paired with your phone. You can join the online community and interact when you wirelessly syncs to your Garmin Connect account.
Garmin vivosmart HR Activity Tracker Features:
- Sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed, and activity intensity
- Receive text, call, email, calendar, and social media alerts²
- Control your music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately) all from your wrist
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and vibration alert
Garmin vivosmart HR Activity Tracker Reviews:
Garmin vivosmart HR activity tracker is an awesome activity tracker. Not only does it track the regular variables like steps, calories, floors climbed, but it also monitors your heart rate via Garmin’s Elevate wrist heart rate technology. It also receives a text, call, email, calendar, and other alerts on your wrist when paired with your phone. By wirelessly syncing your Garmin Connect account, you can join and interact with the free online community.
The Garmin Vivosmart HR Activity Tracker is a great activity tracker. If you are an active person and would like to monitor your heart rate among other things, then I strongly recommend you seriously it.