Disclosure: We may earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
Fitbit Charge 2 is a top of the line fitness wristband. It features PurePulse which makes it easy to get more from your workouts, track the calories you burn, and even get a better understanding of your cardio fitness level. Moreover, it also tracks your sleep. Fitbit Charge 2 gives you the option to use simplified heart zones such as Cardio, Fat Burn, and Peak to maximize your workouts. Fitbit Charge 2 also enables you to track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
With Fitbit Charge 2, you can record your workouts with multi-sport modes which enables you to see real-time workout stats on screen or get exercises from SmartTrack. Additionally, you can use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance. It features a large OLED display that helps you with your calls, texts, and calendar alerts. You also can stay active with Reminders to Move and benefit from personalized guided breathing sessions.
Fitbit Charge 2 Features:
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all-day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes; Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate
Fitbit Charge 2 Reviews:
Fitbit Charge 2 is a quality wristband and fitness tracker. It is ideal for all-day activities, workouts, and more. It features PurePulse’s continuous heart rate which makes it easier to maximize workouts. It also tracks calories burned, and tracks your sleep. With it, you can record your workouts and its OLED display helps you with your calls, texts, calendar alerts, and more.
If you are looking for a fitness wristband to help you accomplish your goals of getting fit and more then I recommend you consider the Fitbit Charge 2.
Comments are closed.