Disclosure: We may earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
The Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband is a very good wristband. It tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes. It keeps you informed about how close you are to achieving your goal. It syncs to computers and smartphones which enables you to access your stats anywhere and see your progress in charts and graphs.
Table of Contents
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband Features:
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Monitor how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Slim, comfortable, and easy to wear (sold with both large and small wristbands included)
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
- Kindly contact Fitbit for any technical assistance
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband Reviews:
The Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband is a good activity tracker that tracks your steps, activities, calories burned, distance, and many more. Moreover, it syncs with smartphones so you can access your stats from anywhere and see your progress charts and graphs. There are more positive reviews than negative ones for the Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband.
It is a good product, however; one review indicated that the customer had some issues with the sleep mode giving incorrect information.
While I can’t be sure what the problem was, then it seems to be a good wristband gadget. If you are looking for a tracker, I recommend that you consider the Fitbit Flex Wristband.