Disclosure: We may earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
Garmin vivoactive HR GPS Smart Watch is a top of the line activity tracker. With it you can track activities like running, swimming, biking, hiking, skiing, golfing, and more. Moreover, with the Elevate wrist heart rate technology, you can monitor your heart rate when you are performing these physical activities. It also tracks the steps you take all day and it measures calories burned.
Additionally, the sunlight-readable, high-resolution touchscreen features smart notifications such as call, text, email, social media alerts, and more. It can be customized with more than 1,300 apps. Moreover, you can watch face designs, data fields, and widgets from our Connect IQ store. Its battery charge lasts up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode (no GPS) or up to 13 hours using GPS.
Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS Smart Watch Features:
- 24/7 HEART RATE MONITORING – Elevate wrist heart technology gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional strap required – Activity Tracking Accuracy
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode
- INTENSITY MINUTES – Monitor your progress against aerobic activity goals recommended by health organizations like the American Heart Association
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS – Set any notification from your mobile device to come over – When paired with a compatible smartphone
- GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
Garmin vivoactive HR GPS Smart Watch Reviews:
Garmin vivoactive HR GPS Smart Watch is a top activity tracker. It tracks your activities such as running, biking, swimming, golfing, skiing, hiking, and more. This smartwatch also monitors your heart rate with its Elevate wrist heart rate technology. It also tracks the steps you take during your day as well as the calories burned.
It has a sunlight-readable, high-resolution touchscreen that features smart notifications such as call, text, email, social media alerts, and more. The Garmin vivoactive HR GPS Smart Watch battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode (no GPS) or up to 13 hours using GPS.