Disclosure: We may earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
The Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band is a quality fitness band to give your information on your activities. It displays your steps taken, calories burned, distance traveled and also monitors sleep.
It quickly learns your activity level and then assigns an achievable daily goal which is adjusted regularly as you achieve them. As a result, it gradually moves you in achieving your goals and pushing you to move beyond the goals you set.
Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band Features:
- Move Bar – Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- 24/7 Wearable – Stylish, comfortable, and water-resistant wristband that is always on and ready to go.
- Long battery life – Stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery. Easy-to-read display – View the time of day and your stats right on your wrist.
- Achieve your goals – Vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized goal each morning. Count calories – Records calories burned throughout the day including base metabolic rate.
- Monitor your sleep – Set the sleep mode when you go to bed to track the quality of your rest.
Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band Reviews:
The Garmin Vivofit is a great product to help you track your activities and help you go beyond your set goals. It learns your activity level and assigns a personalized daily goal to help you get fit. It displays steps, calories, distance and it also monitors sleep.
The Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band is a great activity wristband for monitoring your activities. If you are looking for a wristband, I strongly recommend that you seriously consider the Garmin Vivofit Band