Disclosure: We may earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
INSANITY DVD workout is one of the hardest workouts that has ever been put together on DVD. It’s a difficult workout but the results are mind-blowing. It comes with a set of nutrition guides, a calendar to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs. With INSANITY, you can transform your body in 60 days without any equipment or weights. You just have to have a great personal drive to achieve your goals and dig deep at times and push yourself beyond your limits.
INSANITY uses a method called Max Interval Training in which you do cardio and plyometric drills with intervals of strength, power, resistance, and core training. This is done in long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest such that it’s possible that you can burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour.
The good thing is you don’t need any exercise equipment, only a strong drive to succeed and just put in the work. It involves a lot of plyometric and isometric exercises. It’s the best out there as no workout can give you these results in 6o days.
INSANITY DVD Workout Features:
- The complete set includes a nutrition guide, calendar to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs for a great workout
- Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 workout DVDs packed with plyometric drills
- Each workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your max
- Perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest
- Free online support tools help you stay motivated with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support
INSANITY DVD Workout Reviews:
The INSANITY DVD workout is one of its kind; there is no equipment involved. It lets you use your body’s weight in getting you into the best shape of your life. It comes with a nutritional plan, a calendar, and 10 intense DVDs. With the INSANITY DVD workout, you need to have a strong desire to succeed and dig deep and push yourself beyond your limits. INSANITY DVD workout uses a method called Max Interval Training which utilizes cardio and plyometric drills with intervals of strength, power, resistance, and core training.
The INSANITY DVD workout is a very tough workout. If you are very active with no physical issues, and you are looking for an intense workout program, then I strongly recommend you seriously consider the INSANITY DVD workout.
Leave a Reply