Disclosure: We may earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
Are you finding it hard to decide on which Garmin Fitness Tracker to buy? Do you feel overwhelmed with all of the information for the different versions of Garmin fitness trackers? In the best Garmin Fitness tracker review, we review the main points of each version of Garmin fitness tracker, and below is a table of the different versions of Garmin fitness trackers which compares them with regards to their characteristics which will help you decide the best Garmin fitness tracker for your lifestyle and activity goals.
- Regular fits wrist circumferences 5.39″ to 7.68″ (137 to 195 mm), GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- 24/7 HEART RATE MONITORING – Elevate wrist heart technology gives you heart rate all day and night without an additional strap, Heart rate is not available while swimming
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS – Set any notification from your mobile device to display when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed, and activity intensity
- Receive text, call, email, calendar, and social media alerts²
- Control your music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately) all from your wrist
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and vibration alert
- AUTO-ACTIVITY DETECTION – Capture different activities automatically and view them on Garmin Connect online
- 1 YEAR BATTERY LIFE – No recharging needed
- 24/7 WEARABILITY – The sleek silicone band is comfortable to wear all day on land or in the water
- GCM COMPATIBLE – Sync automatically or manually with our free smartphone app to view and analyze your stats
- See “Comparison Chart” below to make sure you choose the right size band
- Move bar w/audible alert – Reminds you to stay active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar and sounding an alert after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- BACKLIT DISPLAY – The display is always on so you won’t miss a beat. Turn on the backlight to see your stats, even in the dark.
- ACTIVITY TIMER – Record activities with or without a heart rate monitor.
- 1 + year battery life – vίvofit 2 stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery, so you don’t have to worry about recharging.
- Auto Sync – vίvofit 2 automatically syncs with paired mobile devices at strategic times throughout the day, such as when a goal is met or when several steps have been taken since the last sync.
- Move Bar – Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- 24/7 Wearable – Stylish, comfortable, and water-resistant wristband that is always on and ready to go.
- Long battery life – Stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery. Easy-to-read display – View the time of day and your stats right on your wrist.
- Achieve your goals – Vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized goal each morning. Count calories – Records calories burned throughout the day including base metabolic rate.
- Monitor your sleep – Set the sleep mode when you go to bed to track the quality of your rest.
- Physical dimensions: 21 mm wide x 10.5 mm thick (length varies based on band size; 120-175mm (small wrist circumference) and 152-210mm (large wrist circumference))
- Display size, WxH: 1.00″ x 0.39″ (25.5 mm x 10 mm)